These are a few on Aneliese's latest sayings which have given us some good laughs:
- "There was a boy deer and a girl deer, the girl had horns."
- On splashing herself in the puddles "there is a puddle on my knee"
- When daddy called her his pretty lady "No, Mama is your pretty lady"
- On getting changed in the family room at the pool "I just need my privacy"
- About the bird in the nest in our tree "there is Christopher Robin"
- When hurrying and I said "run, run", she filled in with, "run from temptation"