I am sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled program
house blog keeping message. In the three days that I have been
using this site, I have noticed a few glitches and have had some pointed out to
me. So please, if something isn’t working right, would you mind taking a minute to let me
know? Here are some of the glitches brought to my attention that I think are
adjusted…I don’t actually fix any technical stuff but it is really handy that I
have my own personal tech guy.
- The side categories should now be working correctly. They may be a little empty because the old post need to be relabeled; I am venturing to guess that I will never get to that.
- The format of the old posts are kind of messed up. Again, I am venturing to guess that I will never get to that either which is why for now, I will just leave This Mama up.
- You can subscribe via email now.
- The social media (is that what they are called?) buttons should now work. So if you want to follow Becoming Kindred on facebook that is where I plan to post things that I am reading or anything little tidbits that I don’t have time to blog about. I’ll try to remember to share any new posts on there too. If you are into Pinterest, I am also on there.
- You will notice that I have a bookshelf. This is an affiliate program with Amazon where if you purchase a book after clicking to my bookshelf, I get a (pretty tiny) commission toward an amazon gift card.
Um, I think that is it.
We now return to our regularly scheduled program.