What we’re doing:
A song that resonated:
Some things that I am choosing:
- To stop and help my girls work out their conflicts with graceful words.
- To aim lower and succeed rather than aim high and fail…this goes counter to my usual perspective.
- To stop for kisses and I love you’s.
- To wholeheartedly carry my baby as I work.
- To follow the schedule with perspective, taking one thing at a time. Yes, that means that washing the paw prints off the stairs that have been resting there since this visit is a success. Regardless of the math, that was my cleaning goal for the morning and it is done! (And we weren’t living on this side so it didn’t really matter.:)
What does your day look like?
Guess what I’m doing? Listening to my baby with the fetoscope. I was so surprised when it was loud and clear already. You’ll have to practice on me 🙂
What a whole family Monday. Full of good & thankful lists. I’ve been knitting the very same beret today, that color looks lovely on you.
What a wonderful family you have…and such a lovely post of your day.